Playlist


Monday, March 3, 2008

Basketball Season

Judy and I went to the twins last basketball. Once again they lost by 3 points. I believe they only won one game but as Addison put it, "we really learned a lot this year." They went straight from that game to softball sign-ups. Joel said they watched about 120 girls run , bat, etc. He was there 4.5 hours. Sounds like the big league to me.
Judy, Sara, Marty and I are gearing up for our cruise. Only 20 days til we set sail!!
Sara is out of work today because Roane County schools are closed due to illness.
Talked to Meemaw on Saturday, she seems to be doing fine.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm anxious for softball season to start, I personally enjoy it more than basketball. I think part of it is seeing those kids get so dirty. We'll miss Midder and the 25 cent hotdogs.