Playlist


Friday, August 17, 2007

Greetings from The Peach State!!!

Hello all!

I'm just trying to get used to this thing. Chances are I'll post a lot.

Well, Corey and I started school last Thursday, the ninth. It's alright. I've met a few people. Most of them are nerds like me. I happened to talk to one kid whose dad grew up in Kingston. His dad's name is Sid Brown. If you know him, post a comment.
All my teachers seem pretty laid back, but it might be too early to tell. I don't have a lot of homework. The homework I do have I usually get finished in economics.

There's a water park not too far from our house that's pretty cool. If one of you would come visit, we could go. It closes sometime in September, though.

Speaking of September, the Burnetts will be visiting Boone in September. There's a music festival there Labor Day weekend, and a favorite of mine, That 1 Guy, is playing Saturday. He's really cool and really hard to describe. You should all check him out.

www.myspace.com/that1guy

I don't know how long we're staying there, but I would like to check out some of the other acts at the festival. I like hearing new bands.

I could keep typing, but I'll spare you.

Bye-bye,
Tyler

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Everyone is invited down to visit..not all at once....:)

Judy said...

Tyler:
How do you feel about Frank Zappa's music? Todd has a bunch of his CD's and is going to copy them for you if you're interested.Did you find any great vinyls Sat?
See ya...Judy

Tyler said...

I'd take them if you'd give 'em to me. I got two records Saturday. A Stooges album, and a White Stripes album.

Judy said...

Is that like Curly, Larry & Moe?
I'll get those copied for you.Did you locate a turntable?

Tyler said...

Iggy Pop & The Stooges. Todd would know 'em.