Playlist


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pappy's Shirt


Here is the shirt Joyce got for Pappy. He saw a guy with one like it at a Waffle House in LaFollette. He wanted to buy the shirt off the guy there in the restaurant, but didn't succeed. Later, while at Joyce's office he mentioned it and Joyce looked it up on the Internet and purchased it. Notice that the shirt has WWII Bombers on it.

My dad flew in a B-24 in WWII and here is a photo of him and list of all his missions and here are photos of his plane with the crew that flew it prior to my dad's crew taking over.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's cool that you have all that info. on your dad...
Has anyone noticed that Jason hasn't posted once after he set this up...maybe it was just to give us something to do!!!

Jason Reagan said...

Hey, I have to post to another blog as well to satisfy all the fighting and feuding Democrat and Republicans in our little county.


But I have now posted. I thought you guys wouldn't take to the blog but I'm glad to see it thrive. Before you know it, we'll have pop-up ads for nekkid Brittney Spears photos and everything — we'll be a REAL Web site then.

Tyler said...

Pappy wearing a Hawaiian shirt? I just can't see it.

Judy said...

I agree with Tyler, I can't imagine Pappy wearing a Haffa Day shirt. Maybe he'll take it to Bradbury and dispay it on the wall with his other trophies.It will make a great conversation piece.