Playlist


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

GRADUATION WEEKEND !

We plan to get to Flowery Branch sometime late evening on Friday. Our departure from Kingston depends on what time Sara can leave school and what time Earl can get home from Murfresboro
Judy is riding with us unless we leave too late and she has to head out to start partying!

We are staying at the Winngate at the Mall. (Earl has free room). We plan to eat early at Larry's on Saturday morning , then I believe Earl intends to continue eating until we leave or he explodes whichever comes first.

We will leave sometime Saturday after the festivities have died down. I will probably have to drive home as Earl will not be able to fit under the steering wheel.

Tyler, I am still searching for that perfect graduation gift. I'm thinking some really nice dress clothes(button-up shirts, etc.) I hope I can find just the right outfits for you.

No comments: