Playlist


Friday, June 20, 2008

Update


I haven't posted in some time so here's the latest.

1. Nearly two years after my cycling crash, I finally got my bike fixed up and have taken to the road again. Meemaw about flipped out when I showed up at her house unannounced last night.

2. Here is an essay by me (last entry) about my geekiness: click here

3. Here's a photo from last weekend's emergency fest at ASU.

4. Here's another photo of the kids on the last day of drama camp at the Blowing Rock Stage Company. Their teacher for the week was John D'Aquino, who plays the President on the Disney Channel show "Cory in the House." You guys may know him as Todd Gack, a boyfriend of Elaine's in the Seinfeld episode "The Calzone."


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=micronauts+toys&category0=
Jason~We found some micronauts on ebay for you!

Earl said...

Todd Gack -- where one learns to ask a person on a date without asking them for a date. Good episode.

Judy said...

Jason, I don't think I've ever considered you a geek.
I'm going to have to re-think this. If you're a geek, does that make Joel a geek too?