Playlist


Friday, September 26, 2008

Available for the first time-The Pappy Interview!

A few years ago, I had an assignment in my American History class to interview a veteran of any war. I, of course, chose Pappy. Some of you requested a transcript of the interview, which I always meant to get around to, but never did. Well, here it is.

To download "Pappy Interview.zip" follow these instructions:

1. Click here

2. Click the button that says "Free User"


3. Wait until the timer counts down and then click the big blue "Download" button.



4. If you are on a PC, right-click the file you just downloaded and click "Extract All"

5. Whenever prompted click "Next", then "Finish".


I'm not sure how Macs handle ZIP files, but I know they can. Jason probably knows how.

Ok, enjoy the interview!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Thanks for the interview, I've printed it off and will mail it to Jeremy. I could email it to him but getting a transcript via mail sometimes is just more effective. It won't get deleted by mistake.

Jennifer said...

That was 3 years ago, Tyler's voice was really high.