Playlist


Sunday, October 19, 2008

Meemaw Update

Meemaw seems to be doing better. Have talked to her a couple of times today. Latest news is that her furnace isn't turning on, but the heating guy is coming out tomorrow and she has a couple of little heaters. I am taking lunch over tomorrow after physical therapy. I am also checking on exercise at the community center and hospital to see what is available.
Judy deserves the Reagan Badge of Courage for the last few days. Everything fell on her and she got her and meemaw both through. Of course we may be concerned with Judy's drug use after last week!!
I am a little concerned that a week with Jennifer put Meemaw in the hospital, we may have to think before her next visit.
Pappy continues to call me everyday so that I know he is ok.

1 comment:

JuJu said...

I am soooo ready to go to the races this coming weekend.She's supposed to set up a Dr's appointment this morning,Dr. Wilson wanted to see her this week.
I think Joel set her straight about the smoking in the house. He told her if she got kicked out her only option was to go live with Pappy. Yeah Joel! She needs to understand her actions do require responsibility on her part.