Playlist


Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm in favor of playing games and then having a selection of Dollar General gifts that winners of the games pick from. Every individual that is going to play a game, brings a $2 gift.(candy, socks, nuts, ) In addition to that, we could all put money in the pot and donate to a worthy cause. Judy, Emily and I had talked about the Roane Animal shelter in Janie's name. Jennifer had suggested giving to a drug rehab organization. I think either would honor Janie.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Jennifer has us a program or agenda made out. It involves the kids, caroling (I hope that works out)and I think some games. So the Dollar General gifts will be great. I don't see how anyone could get their feelings hurt, do you?
I'll pick up a few this week. If everyone will pick up a few, we should be in good shape.

Watauga Democrat said...

I'm down with the donation/cheap gift-palooza.

Emily said...

I think this sounds great!!