Playlist


Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas

Well, Thanksgiving seemed to go rather well at Bradbury, so we decided to do Christmas there too. Also, we decided on "Dirty Santa " for the adults. Each adult brings a $15 to $20 unisex gift. Of course we will all buy for the kids. Pappy said he would go ahead and pay Bill for rental for the 24th from 5until9.
I have a request this year, I would like for the kids to unwrap one gift at a time, taking turns. I never see what any of them get or who gets them what!! I know it will take a little longer, but I think it would be better. Any thoughts?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Since Joyce is whining & making requests...I have one also. We will probably come up that wkend b4 Christmas eve..prob Friday(21)and stay the whole wkend. But we want to be home the night of Christmas eve for Santa to come(the boys still believe!) So can we start Christmas Eve around 4:00 so we can be on the road around 7:00? That should get us home around 10:30-11:00, if traffic permits. Also are we just going to do finger foods as usual???

Joyce said...

That's fine with me, just be sure you let Pappy know the time so he can get the building for the right time. We don't want to upset Bill Guettner..
Fingerfoods I guess.

Emily said...

Is Dirty Santa the same thing as White Elephant?

Also, I would like a couple of recipes from Thanksgiving. Joyce, I know you gave it to me once, but PLEASE give me that Apple Dumpling cake recipe again. I don't know who made it, but Jason loved that Cranberry Relish stuff, so if anyone knows that recipe, please share.

Tyler said...

Mom, what do you mean by "still believe"? Is Santa make believe??

Jennifer said...

Ooops...guess I'll have to have "that"talk with Tyler!!!