Playlist


Sunday, November 11, 2007

Supper

Sara and I ate supper with the Reagan twins tonight(and parents). The girls wanted me to tell them stories the whole time. Their favorites are of someone (anyone) getting into trouble as a kid. Unfortunately I had quite a collection. They particularly like the one where I ruined mayonnaise for Jennifer for her entire life. Also the one where I put apple jelly in a spoon, then told Jennifer that it was her brain that I had scooped out of her ear. (Jennifer was such an easy target) The ones where I ended up getting a "paddling " from Pappy were quite a hit too.
Andrea' said that Jeff, Natasha,Nanna and Campbell will be coming up for Thanksgiving at Bradbury.
Well time to turn in. I am going to Nashville tomorrow to a banquet where Earl becomes a Master School board member. He's not sure what that means, but he is one. Sara is coming over to stay with Marley Pug, as she doesn't like nights alone.
First thing tomorrow I will go to Courthouse for the Kingston Veteran's day program. Sara is in charge of it this year. I'm not really sure when she became a veteran, but.....

2 comments:

Emily said...

I don't think I've ever heard the mayo story...fill me in!!

I can't wait until the girls are old enough to hear about dog sh*t Jason....

Earl said...

I still like the time someone let Tag-A-Long (the calf) come into the kitchen with them and got Meemaw's response.

And of course the time Joyce slipped up behind Meemaw and dropped a metal garbage can lid on the kitchen floor.