Playlist


Friday, January 4, 2008

Earl's Food Itinerary

Next wkend is the WHMS Patriots last game......this is the only Sat. game they have. Everyone is invited down for the wkend. I know Joyce & Earl are coming.
I'm worried about how Earl is going to fit all the food into one wkend.......Larry's, Five Guys, the hot dog place in Buford, the Varsity, Lefty's Barbecue, 3rd Coast Grille, Artuzzi's.......we have too much food and too little time!!!
Earl, please post your food itinerary so we can make approp. plans

3 comments:

Earl said...

I'll have to leave the big decisions up to the Flowery Branch brain thrust. Mickey's is high on my list for a hot dog. Lefty's/Larrys may be good for breakfast.

Judy said...

Earl,what's so wonderful about Mickey's hot dogs? Just a short description so I can form an early opinion.

Jennifer said...

http://www.gwinnettdailyonline.com/GDP/archive/articleC683FE006D304B05A4500E7E4C85E969.asp
Sorry, Tyler isn't here to help me but if you can copy and paste the above address..that's Mickeys