Playlist


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What time is it? Valentimes

So what's the Valentine's situation? Is that day (of Joyce's Big Bash on Feb. 16) also a Bradbury day?

We may come in. I have to check with my womens. Should we bring something for the party? Will Earl dress as cupid?

Meemaw wants to move more stuff from her trailer so any help will be appreciated.

Other then that — she is doing well. Only smokes about 3-4 cigs a day and I haven't seen her smoke any in public or at my house. We saw Chinese acrobats at ASU Saturday and she seems to be getting out. I wish she would meet some new people but it's hard to get her to the senior center. Maybe some of you could mention that to her when she phones???

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

We are going to Knoxville that wkend, the boys are out of school that Mon, so we get a long wkend.
Joyce mentioned having a Valentine's Day soiree after Bradbury...that's all I know!

Joyce said...

No definite plans, except Bradbury. I wanted everyone to gather at the house afterwards. We can order pizza and I will fix some snacks, play games, etc.

Jason, you all are welcome to stay at house.

Earl will not dress as cupid, but yes, Jason he will shoot you with arrows.

Jennifer said...

Earl won't even be there..as far as we know he's buried in the backyard & Judy is in on it 'cause Joyce made her lie about "seeing" him.

Judy said...

I'm telling ya, I played Dutch Blitz with some guy who looked just like Earl Nall Sat. night and we were winning.
And if Earl dressed up as cupid we probably WOULD be burying him in the back yard.
Todd asked last night if Jason had mentioned coming in for the Feb. Bradbury gig. So this is encouraging.
Jason one of the ground rules for our Valentines Show is everyone is wearing pink. We haven't come up with a scheme to lure Joel and Todd into pink western shirts yet but we're still at it.