Playlist


Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saturday

Coming back from a meeting in Pigeon Forge I stopped in Knoxville. It was a good move.

Saw the twins play their next to last game. They lost 35-31, but were in it until the very end. The girls scores 7 points between them.

But then the big news. Joel ask me if I wanted to go to 5 Guys for my birthday. We went and he bought my hot dog and fires. Then we all went to Baskin Robbins and had ice cream. I was thinking it was nice of Joel to ask me to go with him to 5 Guys and then I though of Ray!

Joyce and I then went to a friends house to watch the UT/Memphis game.
Had a good Saturday.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Earl, gimme yer cell number and next time we're in Knoxville, I'll call you when we go to 5 Guys, OK?

Jennifer said...

You failed to mention that while you were in Pigeon Forge that I called & sang "Happy Birthday" to you, that didn't mean anything to you, Joel got mentioned because he "bought" you something....sometimes gifts can come from the heart with no price tag attached!!!!(I cross-stitched that on a pillow)

Earl Nall said...

Quite the contrary. I told Joyce that you called and said happy birthday.

BTW, I am still finding microwavable dinners in my library and computer carrying case.