Playlist


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

School

I'm in third period and we're doing Macromedia Fireworks work and I've been done for awhile and I'm BORED!!! It's kinda like Photoshop.

Anyways, I'm goin to Bradbury this Saturday and bringing Mr. Jacob Brumbaugh, so be kind to him. He'll probably practice with the band, but won't play. Where we gettin' pizza from? Please don't say Papa John's. I hate Papa John's. Other than Snappy Tomato, Pizza Hut is king.

Oh goodness, class is almost over.

tyler

4 comments:

Judy said...

We're going with the Kramer "make it yourself" pizza idea. So if you want anchovies,better bring 'em.
Do we know Mr. Brumbaugh? And what does he play?Is his mental status stable enough to practice with us,you do know we are prone to play two songs at once? Joel and Todd will be playing one melody and Pappy's playing something quite different.
You might want to warn Mr. Brumbaugh.

Tyler said...

Jacob's mental status is very similar to yours and mine, now that I think about it. Totally crazy. It should work great.

Jason Reagan said...

Are you still interested in being a writer/Web monkey intern guy this summer.

Meemaw keeps asking.

Tyler said...

It would be cool. I hardly plan ahead more than ten minutes, though. For all I know, I'll be kidnapped and held for ransom!!! Life's crazy like that.