Playlist


Friday, April 4, 2008

Graduation

Finally I have details. Tyler's graduation is Sat am, May 24th @ 10:00. I will be sending out his invitations, we have 6 tkts right now then we have to buy more. I don't know the price yet. We can put some people up here and I'm (hopefully)sending a link to the nearest hotel, a Comfort Inn (http://www.comfortinn.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo?hotel=GA581&promo=gglocal), if this doesn't work it is the Comfort Inn in Buford, Ga at 4951 Bristol Industrial Way, 678-730-5050, so just let me know who wants to stay here, or you all can all stay at the hotel and I'll keep all of the kids!!(I have a liquor store nearby!)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just noticed Atl is @home the wkend of Tyler's grad. They r playing Arizona that Fri, Sat & Sun, we could get in a game that wkend!!

Earl said...

We are staying at Wingate Inn in Buford on Friday night.