Playlist


Friday, April 25, 2008

New Post

I'm posting something new because I'm tired of looking at Meemaw's cat!!!! We have nothing new going on here. Tyler is, so far so good, on his increased meds. He has been a little sleepy but that is to be expected until his body absorbs or adjusts to the new dosage. Ray went to Nashville this week he came home on Thurs.
So far on the graduation news I have:Judy-1 tkt, staying @ my house, Joyce -2 tkts, hotel, Joel-4 tkts,@my house, Jason-4 tkts,hotel(??), Meemaw-1 tkt, @ my house, Sara-2tkts-hotel(????). Doesn't matter where anyone stays, Ray has slept with all of you anyway!! I thought it might be fun to go to Dave & Busters Sat pm???? Tyler has to be at rehearsal @8am Sat.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Love your purple script. Very eye-catching.
There's no news here either, we've kind of abandoned our blog haven't we? Earl has quit writting, and I forget to check it like I used to. Looking forward to the graduation party, that will be a fun week end.