Playlist


Monday, April 14, 2008

Meemaw and Co.


Meemaw has added a roommate.

Her name is Lucinda and she comes from the local Humane Society.

She's settling in nicely at the trailer and seems very affectionate.

Also, Meemaw was invited to have lunch with her friend, Jackie, who operates a local Chinese restaurant, on Saturday.

Jackie is pregnant and they also went shopping for maternity clothes. Just for a moment, imagine Meemaw walking through a store with a woman who barely understands English...the makings of a new Lifetime comedy series, perhaps.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

She will enjoy a cat's company. Yeah shopping with a Non-English speaking pregnant lady was probably a new experience for Meemaw. (and the Chinese lady)
We (Judy,Tyler and I)ha a great time in Nashville. Tyler found a lot of the music he had been looking for and Judy and I enjoyed the food, horse racing and Tyler's company.

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.