Playlist


Monday, October 1, 2007

KNOX-VEGAS!!!!!

This weekend, I shall be returning to my old stomping grounds of Knoxville, TN. Although, this isn't entirely true. I rarely stomp. I don't have much planned except for a little game of Capture The Flag on Saturday. Yeah, I was playing a video game that featured Capture The Flag a couple months ago and the idea struck me. I called my buddy Jacob and said, "Dude. Next time I'm in town. Capture the flag." He replied, "Definitely". And that was it. I hung up. That's how I roll. So, sometime, somewhere on Saturday, I'll be playing CTF with a bunch of friends. I'm thinking we should play at The Cove, or the place where me and Corey took our pictures last time we were in town. Either way, it's sure to be awesome. But, that's all I got. We're leaving Sunday, so I don't have much time to do stuff. What's everybody doing this weekend? Got any other locations we should play CTF? You wanna play?

I love you and Capture The Flag,

Tyler

P.S. The Music Player: Two songs were deleted off the website and, therefore, wouldn't play, so I removed them. They were Kodachrome and Buttmachine. I added two songs, Minimum Wage by They Might Be Giants, who you may know from their theme to "Malcolm in the Middle", and a Nirvana song called "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?", which is a cover of an old blues song by a guy called Leadbelly. If you prefer, I can put on the Leadbelly version, but I think Nirvana do it justice. Also, someone added a song called Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Tyler, what exactly is Capture the Flag? Any flag or specific flags?
Do you win something if you succeed?What do you do with all those flags after you capture them? Give them back?

Jason Reagan said...

I just want to say publicly: Tyler really has a knack for writing. Your posts are always very clear and vivid.

Have you given any thought to pursuing a writing career?

UGA has one of the nation's best journalism schools.

Joyce said...

I agree with Jason about your writing!! I cracked up reading your rendition of the water balloon. (maybe you should think about Journalism.)

Tyler said...

I can only write about things I'm interested in. If I could care less about a subject, it's hard to think of things to say about it, as I've found out through the various writing assessments I've taken throughout school.