Playlist


Monday, October 15, 2007

What's Up?????

Ray & the boys went to "Taste of Suwanee" this wkend, it didn't have as many vendors(although Waffle House was there)..but they did give you bigger portions as the "Taste of East Tennessee".
The boys are on Fall Break today & tomorrow, Ray leaves today to go to Knoxville until Wed.
Corey has b-ball tryouts starting on Wed. so remember him on that day:)
Thats all of the news from Flowery Branch...Ray & I have signed up to run the 5k Flowery Branch Boo Run on Oct. 27...it's a fun run..it starts at the old train depot( I don' t think they have a "new" train depot!!!)..I think that area is pretty flat.

3 comments:

Earl said...

Thanks for the big news today on the Larry's biscuit revival. I am looking forward to hearing a review.

Good luck to "The Corster" in his BBk tryouts.

Sara said...

I hope that this 5k turns out better than the one you ran with me about twelve years ago...

Jennifer said...

Sara....is this your first time blogging?????
I may have a Larry's Biscuit b4 the race.....