Playlist


Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pappy Update

Todd and I took the garbage to Bradbury convenient center last night and waited for Pappy since it was Tuesday night, to give him some leftover black bean & sausage soup. By 5:35 he still hadn't shown up so we decide to go to the house and check on him. But on the way we pass him, he didn't get his soup but I'll make a leftover run later this week. This may be an easy way to check on him,take the garbage off on Tuesday nights and make sure he's at Bradbury or on his way.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Joyce said she was going to ask him to ck in...just call so she can see his # on phone.......I'm trying to post pics of CoCo playing with his turtle outside but I guess I'll have to wait til Tyler gets home...I'm not smart enough to do it!!!!