Playlist


Friday, September 7, 2007

The Pappy List #11

List of all "school" instances in Pappy's List: (For Jennifer - See last entry)

MARYVILLE GANG SHOW - ROCKFORD SCHOOL (TOO MANY ON STAGE)
JOHN RICE 05-NORRIS - (W GLEN SCHOOLCRAFT & MARY HORSE)
DUNLAP JAMBOREE DUNLAP SCHOOL
FIRE HALL - HARDIN VALLEY (RETARDED SCHOOL,YOUNG,MIB,ELECTRICS BAD)
PARKWAY BAPTIST KNOXVILLE (PRE-SCHOOL, GUITAR AND MANDOLIN SHOWN)
VETERNS DAY- WITH COREY (BLUEGRASS SCHOOL)
PINEVIEW SCHOOL DAYSVILLE (HADITS GOOD SHOW,GLEN MARTIN)
MAGILL FUND - KINGSTON HIGH (ALL 6 HARVESTERS,NEWS COVEREAGE) March 25, 1995

4 comments:

Emily said...

What is a retarded school?

Earl said...

I don't know -- I just put up exactly what Pappy has -- I sure won't editorialize on what the meaning of things are.

Jennifer said...

RCHS was the BIG show...news coverage, CNN was probably there..I just remember I was so nervous I was trying not to throw up!!!

Jennifer said...

Tyler just reminded me that Pappy played @ Bluegrass School twice, once for the music dept. And he also played @ Farragut Preschool when I taught there..I think he & Joel both.....