Playlist


Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jennifer Calls ...

First thing Saturday morning came the call ..... from Jennifer of course. She wanted to tell me about the Friendship Cafe where they ate breakfast. Then called back later saying they were at the Duluth Fall Festival food court and were eating Kettle corn, grilled corn, corn dogs, gyros, Philly steaks, barbecue, chicken, kabobs, ice cream , funnel cakes, Famous Festival chili dogs, soft drinks, hamburgers, fried turkey legs, chicken wings, onion rings, sweet potato pie, and big pickles!

She even had to tell me about the food court that was bigger than downtown Kingston -- link (.pdf).

Oh well, Joyce and I went to a 50s sock hop and I lost in the first round of musical chairs, but I did have a bowl of chili and crackers.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You forgot to mention the barrels of home-made soda....grape, orange, sasparilla, root beer & cream soda

Earl said...

I was going to put the home made " sasparilla but couldn't spell it.